Our experience on the selection and replacement of analog of constituent parts allows us to assert that constitutive elements supplied by "EVK groups" can replace the following brands as Habasit, Intralox, without sacrificing quality.
The company «EVK Group» provides the analogs of modular belts Intralox and Habasit, for example, modular belts from Scanbelt. Scanbelt - one of the leading manufacturers of modular belts. The company was founded in 1988. The whole process of material production, manufacturing modular belts occurs on the same plant.
Materials for the Intralox modular belts
- Polypropylene - a reference material for use in routine conditions thus possesses reagent resistance
- Polyethylene - other lightweight thermoplastic, is characterized by surpassing flexibility and and high strength.
Materials for the Scanbelt modular belts
- Polypropylene – high reagent resistance, stronger, than polyethylene, but light impact resilience at low temperatures, the food certificate of FDA T = + 5C; + 100C
- Polyethylene - high reagent resistance, high impact resistance, can withstand low temperatures, the food certificate of FDA T = - 73C; + 66C. Apply in various freezers
- Polyacetal - high ultimate tensile strength, low coefficient of friction between the belt and the guide, low impact strength at low temperatures, food FDA certificate T = - 43s, 95 C
|Modular belts Habasit